Antonio S. Abacan Jr., Filipino, is currently the Chairman of Metropolitan Bank & Trust Company and Vice Chairman of the Metrobank Group. He obtained his Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration, Major in Banking and Finance from Mapua Institute of Technology and is a graduate of the Executive Program of the Stanford University Graduate School of Business.
- Name: Antonio S. Abacan Jr.,
- Schools attended : Mapua Institute of Technology, Stanford University
- Education : Banking & Finance
- Chairman of First Metro Investment Corporation, Federal Homes, Inc., Circa 2000 Homes, Inc., Baywatch Realty Corp. and Baywatch Project Management Corporation;
- Vice Chairman of Global Business Holdings and of the Advisory Board of First Metro International Investment Co. Ltd. (Hongkong);
- Director of Philippine Chamber of Commerce and Industry;
- Member of the Board of Governors of MACEA;
- and has a seat in the Advisory Boards of Metrobank Foundation, Inc., Philippine AXA Life Insurance Corporation, Global Business Power Corp., Toyota Cubao, Inc. and Toyota Manila Bay Corp.
- Director of Cebu Holdings, Inc. since 1993
- Outstanding Filipino (TOFIL) for 2008 for Banking and Finance.