“Antonio Ongsiako Cojuangco” is a Filipino businessman with interests in media and telecommunications. He serves as President of The Landmark Corporation. Mr. Cojuangco served as President and Chief Executive Officer of Philippine Long Distance Telephone Company for over 12 years until November 1998, when he assumed the Chairmanship of the board. Mr. Cojuangco serves as Chairman of The Landmark Corporation. Mr. Cojuangco serves as the Chairman of the Bank of Commerce, FCB Manila and CAP Life Insurance Corporation and Chairman of The National Museum. …
He served as Chairman of the Board of Philippine Long Distance Telephone Company from November 24, 1998 to February 19, 2004. He has been an Independent Director at Shang Properties, Inc. since August 14, 2007. Mr. Cojuangco also sits on the boards of C and O Investment Realty Corporation, and Philippine Telecommunications Investment Corporation. He served as Director at Philippine Long Distance Telephone Company from April 21, 1982 to January 7, 2007. Mr. Cojuangco served as an Independent Director of Kuok Philippine Properties Inc.
- Independent Director, Member of Audit Committee and Member of Nomination Committee, Shang Properties, Inc., 2007-Present
- Former Director, Philippine Long Distance Telephone Co., 1998-2004
- Chairman of the Board, Bank of Commerce
- Former Independent Director and Member of Nomination Committee, Kuok Philippine Properties Inc.
- Complete Name: Antonio Ongsiako Cojuangco
- Nicknames: Tonyboy
- Birthday: 1951
- Political party:
- Spouse: Denise Yabut-Cojuangco
- Gretchen Castelo Barretto
- Father: Ramon Uychuico Cojuangco, Sr.
- Mother: Imelda de la Paz Ongsiako
- Maria Victoria “Marvie” Cojuangco -Yulo
- Trinidad “Ningning” Cojuangco -Yulo
- Ramon “Choy” O. Cojuangco Jr.
- Miguel “Mickey” O. Cojuangco
- Patricia Cojuangco
- Dominique Cojuangco
- High School: