Enrique K. Razon Jr. is currently the Chairman of the Board and President of International Container Terminal Services (ICTSI), the largest corporation in the country providing container port terminal services in Manila, Subic, Batangas, General Santos City, Poland and Brazil.
Razon is concurrently the Chairman of Razon Industries, Inc.; and Sureste Realty Corp. Mr. Razon has been a Director of ICTSI since 1988, and Chairman since 1995. He chairs ICTSI Manila Holdings, Inc.; ICTSI Warehousing, Inc. (IWI); Asia Star Freight Services, Sureste Properties, Inc. and Provident Management Group, Inc. He is President of Cebu International Container Terminal, Inc. and a Director of A. Soriano Corp.; International Exchange Bank; CLSA Exchange Capital; Kamahalan Publishing Co.; Kagitingan Printing Press, Inc.; and Philippine Skylanders, Inc.
Razon is also a member of the American Management Association, Management Association of the Philippines, Pacific Basin Economic Council, and World Economic Forum. In 2003, he was named by the President of the Republic of the Philippines as a member of the Public-Private Sector Task force on the Reconstruction and Development of Iraq.
- Full Name: Enrique Anselmo Klar Razon Jr.
- Birthday: March 3, 1960
- Wife: Lizzy Santos Razon
- Children :
- Katrina S. Razon
- Enzo S. Razon
- Schools Attended :
- BSBA, De La Salle University (1980)
- He is listed in Forbes 2018 “The World’s Billionaires“.
- He left school when he was 17 years old to take a minimum-wage job at the family’s cargo-loading business.
- He owns a basketball team in the Philippine Basketball League (PBL), with most players from the De La Salle University.
- Razon Industries, Inc.
- Sureste Realty Corp.
- ICTSI Manila Holdings, Inc.
- ICTSI Warehousing, Inc. (IWI)
- Asia Star Freight Services
- Sureste Properties, Inc.
- Provident Management Group, Inc.
- Cebu International Container Terminal, Inc.
- A. Soriano Corp.
- International Exchange Bank
- CLSA Exchange Capital
- Kamahalan Publishing Co.
- Kagitingan Printing Press, Inc.
- Philippine Skylanders, Inc.
- Monte Oro Resources and Energy, Inc.
- Monte Oro Grid Resources Corporation.
- Madagas car International Container Terminal Services Ltd.
- National Grid Corporation of the Philippines
- Xcell Property Ventures Inc.
- Australian International Container Terminal Ltd.