George L. Go serves as the Managing Director of GCV Management and Consulting Corp., GCV Holdings Inc., and GCV Strategic Management Corp. Mr. Go serves as the President of Crown Equities Inc., GLG Crown Holdings Inc., Equitable Leasing Corporation, Greenbier Management Corp., Sedgewick Traders Corporation and Scribe Publishers Inc.
He serves as the Chairman of Skoal Advertising Inc., GLG Crown Holdings, Corp., and Sedgewick Holdings Inc. He serves as the Chairman of … Healthcare Systems of Asia Philippines, Inc., Asian Alliance Holdings and Development Corp. and Heidelberg Motors Corp. Mr. Go serves as the Chairman of Crown Equities Inc. and has been its Director since 1995. He served as the Chairman of the Board of Directors of Equitable Banking Corporation from 1994 to 1998 and of Equitable PCI Bank from 1999 to 2000. Mr. Go has been an Independent Director of Shang Properties, Inc. (formerly Kuok Philippine Properties Inc.) since August 14, 2007. Mr. Go serves as a Director of the following companies: GCV Management and Consulting Corp., GCV Holdings Inc., Crown Asia Phils., Inc., Global Equities Inc., Trans Globe Equities Inc., Southeast Asia Cement Corporation, Universal LRT Corporation, Equitable PCI Bank, Guacos Holding (Phils.), Inc., Guoco Holding (Phils.), Inc. and Balabac Oil Exploration & Dev. Mr. Go served as a Director of Araneta Properties Inc. until December 2008.
Mr. Go was a Graduate of Advance Management Program from Harvard Business School, U.S.A. and Bachelor of Arts in Economics from Youngstown University, U.S.A.
- GCV Management and Consulting Corp.
- GCV Holdings Inc.
- GCV Strategic Management Corp.
- Crown Equities Inc.
- GLG Crown Holdings Inc.
- Equitable Leasing Corporation
- Greenbier Management Corp.
- Sedgewick Traders Corporation
- Scribe Publishers Inc.
- Skoal Advertising Inc.
- Healthcare Systems of Asia Philippines, Inc.
- Asian Alliance Holdings and Development Corp.
- Heidelberg Motors Corp.
- Equitable Banking Corporation
- Equitable PCI Bank
- Shang Properties, Inc. (formerly Kuok Philippine Properties Inc.)
- Crown Asia Phils., Inc.
- Global Equities Inc.
- Trans Globe Equities Inc.
- Southeast Asia Cement Corporation
- Universal LRT Corporation
- Guacos Holding (Phils.), Inc.
- Balabac Oil Exploration & Dev.
- Araneta Properties Inc.