Meneleo J. Carlos Jr. is a Filipino citizen. He has been a Director of Vacphil since 1969. He currently heads the diversified group of companies of Resins Incorporated and is Director of several established corporations which include Ayala Corporation and the Riverbanks Development Corporation.
Mr. Carlos attended the Ateneo de Manila during his early school years and holds a degree in Chemical Engineering from Cornell University, Ithaca, New York. His wide and valuable experience in the fields of Process Engineering, Plant Designs and Development Research on Synthetic Resins have earned him recognition and awards from various civic and government organizations advocating and promoting technology efficiencies, energy management and improvement in the quality of life for his countrymen.
- Name: Meneleo J. Carlos Jr.
- Schools attended:
- Ateneo de Manila
- Chemical Engineering, Cornell University, Ithaca, New York
- Chairman, Vacphil Rubber Corporation
- Independent Director, Ayala Corporation
- Manager, Diversified Group of Companies, Resins Incorporated
- President, Resins Incorporated